|Version 1 (modified by sylvain, 14 months ago) (diff)|
The speech codec is a proprietary unknown AMBE variant from DVSI.
The ETSI lists patents relevant to GMR. (See here). It is unknown if the list is complete and/or accurate though.
- US5226084 : Methods for speech quantization and error correction
- US5715365 : Estimation of excitation parameters
- US5826222 : Estimation of excitation parameters
- US5754974 : Spectral magnitude representation for multi-band excitation speech coders
- US5701390 : Synthesis of MBE-based coded speech using regenerated phase information